Skip to content
Seeking Truth in the Wire
Jim Acosta is even dumber than the dumbest man on
aka Dawn ()
“I found a dam in the back of this lake. But I dont see anything resembling a flood…at least not in the heavily dammed area that I’m in.”
Hey, Chuck and
If “Walls Don’t Work,” then
If Walls are Ineffective, why do they surround Every Prison???
Well, have you?
O B E Y
“We Don’t Govern By Temper
Just a reminder that obesity kills way more people than gun violence…
Whispers- They dont care about them, never did
Based Governor Ron Desantis was sworn in today and has already relieved corrupt Broward Sheriff Israel of his
Hey Sheriff Israel,
Whether it’s Deniro, or Jim Carrey, no one should care about the opinions of celebrities.
Seriously though, guys. Enough with the memes.
It’s not Rocket Science, even a Politician should understand.
Modern problems need modern solutions
Don’t judge Senator Schumer til you’ve walked a mile in his shoes.
…can you feel it?
“You’re just brainwashed”
Putting the word “Democratic” in front of Socialism doesn’t change its nature. Democratic Socialism really just boils down to 51% of the people voting on whose property and what property to take from the other 49%.